At Pan American Silver, we understand that we can only operate with the cooperation of our neighbours: the people, communities, and authorities in the regions where we work. In this Sustainability Report we present examples of what we have done in nearby communities that demonstrates our commitment and our progress in ensuring that cooperation by building sustainability through cultural respect and support, and sharing the many social and economic benefits of silver mining. Pan American Silver has truly been a pioneer in creating corporate social responsibility within the mining industry and this has resulted in the creation of a bond of trust between the company and the communities where we operate.
- 2015 SUSTAINABLITY REPORT WEBSITE
- 2015 SUSTAINABLITY REPORT EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 2014 SUSTAINABLITY REPORT WEBSITE
- 2013 INTERACTIVE SUSTAINABLITY REPORT
- 2013 PDF SUSTAINABILITY REPORT
- 2012 INTERACTIVE SUSTAINABLITY REPORT
- 2012 PDF SUSTAINABILITY REPORT