Pan American Silver provides enhanced exposure to silver through large silver reserves and catalysts to grow silver production.
Pan American Silver is currently looking for a proactive professional to join us as Environmental Analyst in our Environmental team. Reporting to the Manager, Environment, the successful candidate will support the team with data collection & analysis, information review, develop, deploy, and/or maintain environmental initiatives across the company, as well as advising senior management on the Company’s performance and industry trends and best practices. If you are passionate about practical solutions to environmental issues and want to make a difference, you are the candidate we are looking for. This position is based in Vancouver.
Skills and Abilities
• Collaborative, adaptability, self-motivated and keen to learn.
• Ability to liaise with different departments and work effectively in a team.
• Highly organized with the ability to work independently, with competing priorities,
and a commitment to meeting deadlines.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including MS Project
• Ability to use general IT software, with basic AutoCAD, database, and GIS.
• Fluent written and spoken English and Spanish; Portuguese is an asset.
• Knowledge of Latin American culture is an asset.
Interested candidates please apply in confidence with cover letter and resume by November 30th to .
We thank all applicants for showing interest. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Pan American Silver was created with the intention to provide investors with the best vehicle to gain exposure to higher silver prices. Our vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent silver producer, with a reputation for excellence in discovery, engineering, and sustainable development. Pan American Silver has several underground and open pit operations in Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Peru, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, and Argentina.
Pan American Silver is committed to advancing diversity and developing inclusive leadership teams that are representative of the communities we serve. The Company provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law.
Please fill out the form below.