Pan American Silver provides enhanced exposure to silver through large silver reserves and catalysts to grow silver production.
Bell Creek Mine, Porcupine, Ontario
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day functions within the warehouse including supervising the warehouse clerk and working closely with all other departments on site to ensure the warehouse is meeting their day-to-day requirements in accordance with Company expectations.
• Competitive Wages
• Flexible Work Schedules
• Medical and Prescription Benefits
• Dental Plan
• Vision Coverage
• Wellness Spending Account
• Company Paid Pension Plan
• Basic Life/Accidental Life Insurance
• Long Term Disability Coverage
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid Vacation
• Mine/Mill Performance Plan Incentives
• Paid Pregnancy and Parental Leave
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Warehouse Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
• Supervising warehouse clerks and ensuring that they are completing all their day-to-day tasks
• Inventory control activities including but not limited to cycle counts; inventory orders; managing min/max levels
• Expediting Orders
• Creating Pos for inventory and repairs
• Clerical duties including filing
• Maintain organization and housekeeping
• Several years of warehousing/purchasing experience
• Knowledge of inventory management, mine materials, equipment, and maintenance parts is essential
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Excellent organization skills, detail oriented and resourceful
• Ability to work on multiple tasks and achieve deadlines
• Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and schedules
• Excellent computer skills:
o previous ERP Software Experience (knowledge of Oracle would be an asset)
o Experience with Microsoft Office (word, excel)
• Be committed to safety
• Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
To express your interest in this position please forward your resume to:
Human Resources Lake Shore Gold P.O. Box 1067 Timmins ON P4N 7H9
Email: Fax 705-269-4936
Lake Shore Gold is located in Timmins, Ontario, a vibrant community of 45,000 residents that is a central hub for Northeastern Ontario. In Timmins, people can enjoy recreational activities such as camping, world class fishing, nature, and snowmobile trails. Direct flights to Toronto are available at the local airport via multiple carriers. There are many support networks in the community including the local Timmins and District Hospital, local sports leagues for children and adults (hockey, baseball, basketball, etc.), golf courses, both cross country and downhill ski resorts, a community pool, and many other community events that provide entertainment throughout the year (fairs, carnivals, concerts, etc.).
Lake Shore Gold operates two mines in Timmins: Timmins West Mine and Bell Creek Mine. The Timmins West Mine is located approximately 18 kilometres west of the city, while Bell Creek Mine is located approximately 20 kilometers northeast of the city and consists of an underground mine and processing facility with its tailings management area. Timmins, Ontario is one of the world’s most prolific gold camps and mineralization at both mines is associated with the Porcupine-Destor fault system within the Abitibi greenstone belt.
Lake Shore Gold is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and we believe that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire or promote will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business requirements.
Please fill out the form below.