Acerca de PAS
Pan American Silver proporciona una mayor exposición a la plata a través de grandes reservas de plata y catalizadores para aumentar la producción de plata.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, you will be the first impression of Pan American Silver as you greet our guests, employees, Directors, and contractors. You will be responsible for reception, employee engagement programs, general office duties, and support to the management team, collaborating regularly with the other administrative staff.
Located in our Vancouver head office, this position requires in-person office attendance and cannot be remote work.
Setting the first impression of our company to all who arrive through our front door, you will receive Directors, staff, guests, and contractors alike with a welcoming manner, providing amenities and assistance as required. All phone calls, voicemails and emails will be answered promptly in a calm professional manner.
You are primarily responsible for ensuring the upkeep of our office space including the regular tidying and stocking of our kitchens, meeting rooms, and supply rooms as well as scheduling and overseeing service providers for the maintenance and repairs of the entire office facilities and equipment. You will be responsible for the inventory and purchasing of office and break room supplies.
You will support all departments of the Corporate Head Office in a variety of administrative functions, including but not limited to:
• Answer phones and accept deliveries
• Monitor the fax and screen email info inbox and distribute messages appropriately.
• Post, receive and distribute mail and courier deliveries
• Update addresses and contact information for the Company Directory
• Assist with document management and file storage
• Schedule and coordinate meeting rooms
• Prepare expense and credit card reporting
• Spanish – English Translations for informational purposes only
• Other related projects as may arise
Support corporate and department event planning, logistics, and scheduling as required with catering, hotel bookings and travel, coordinating, when necessary, with your counterparts in our regional offices in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Guatemala, Mexico, and Peru.
You will manage employee engagement and plan social celebrations including sending announcements and gifts for special occasions.
• Dogwood Diploma, or high school diploma or post-secondary education
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Administrative Assistant position or related position
• Strong customer service skills.
• Excellent people skills, teamwork, strong self-motivation, and expert multi-tasker who is highly
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Additional certification or recognized learning that supports the function of this job.
• Competency with Microsoft Office Suite programs, typing ability and critical thinking.
• Willingness and ability to learn skills to enhance your job performance.
• Being able to speak Spanish and /or Portuguese would be an asset.
• Holding a First-aid level 2 with AED certificate would be an asset.
Interested candidates please apply in confidence to until April 30th
We thank all applicants for showing interest. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Pan American Silver was created with the intention to provide investors with the best vehicle to gain exposure
to higher silver prices. Our vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent silver producer, with a reputation for
excellence in discovery, engineering, and sustainable development. Pan American Silver has several
underground and open pit operations in Mexico, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, Canada, and Guatemala.
Pan American Silver is committed to advancing diversity and developing inclusive leadership teams that are
representative of the communities we serve. The Company provides equal opportunities to all persons
regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or
Please fill out the form below.