Acerca de PAS
Pan American Silver proporciona una mayor exposición a la plata a través de grandes reservas de plata y catalizadores para aumentar la producción de plata.
We are seeking an experienced corporate/securities paralegal or law clerk to join our in-house legal team. This would be a great opportunity for a talented professional looking for a collegial and engaging work environment. In this role you’ll assist the legal department in a wide range of matters, including drafting documents in connection with corporate secretarial and transactional matters, assisting with the preparation, filing and management of continuous disclosure documents and corporate records, participate in various other public company (TSX and NYSE) legal matters and play a key role in entity and subsidiary management. You will be an integral part of a busy legal team and will have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and professionals across the Americas.
• Assist and support the corporate legal team members.
• Draft routine corporate filings and assist with continuous disclosure documents, including management information circulars, annual information forms, early warning reports, etc.
• Prepare various documentation (resolutions, minutes, reports, treasury orders, certificates, etc.) and assist with corporate governance and corporate secretarial matters.
• Assist with entity management for the company’s various subsidiaries across multiple jurisdictions, including maintaining corporate records, preparing and/or reviewing documents, liaising with subsidiary personnel and local advisors, meeting organization and preparation, facilitating completion of KYC, board and officer changes/appointments, etc.
• Working on diverse transactional, reorganization, and funding matters across the organization.
• Prepare and complete filings via SEDAR+, SEDI, TMX LINK, and EDGAR.
• Other duties as required.
• Paralegal, law clerk, or comparable certificate/diploma/degree.
• Minimum of 5 years experience as a corporate/securities paralegal, law clerk or similar within either a law firm or public company.
• Solid knowledge of Canadian corporate/securities law and public company disclosure obligations and governance requirements.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently and prioritize.
• Solid proficiency in MS Office: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Other beneficial skills (not explicitly required):
• $65,000-$90,000, plus competitive benefits package
Interested candidates please apply in confidence to .
We thank all applicants for showing an interest. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Pan American Silver was created with the intention to provide investors with the best vehicle to gain exposure to higher silver prices. Our vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent silver producer, with a reputation for excellence in discovery, engineering, and sustainable development. Pan American Silver has several underground and open pit operations in Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Peru, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, and Argentina.
Pan American Silver is committed to advancing diversity and developing inclusive leadership teams that are representative of the communities we serve. The Company provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law.
Please fill out the form below.