Acerca de PAS
Pan American Silver proporciona una mayor exposición a la plata a través de grandes reservas de plata y catalizadores para aumentar la producción de plata.
Bell Creek Mine, Porcupine, Ontario
In this role, the Long Term Planner is accountable for managing and implementing mine planning and mine designs to optimize economic production of the ore reserve with safety inherent in their design.
• Competitive Wages
• Relocation Assistance available for eligible positions
• Flexible Work Schedules
• Medical and Prescription Benefits
• Dental Plan
• Vision Coverage
• Company Paid Pension Plan
• Basic Life/Accidental Life Insurance
• Long Term Disability Coverage
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid Vacation
• Mine/Mill Performance Plan Incentives
Reporting to the Senior Engineering Coordinator, the Long Term Planner will have the following responsibilities:
Must possess a minimum of 4 years of mine planning experience in the hard rock underground environment.
• Accreditation as a fully qualified Professional Engineer in good standing is considered an added advantage.
• Hands-on experience in both long term and short term planning, preferably with Deswik software package.
• Comprehensive knowledge of engineering principles, theories, and techniques as they apply to ore body evaluation and underground mine operations.
• Strong initiative and work ethic as well as innovative and analytical thinking.
• Strong communication skills and excellent organizational and time management skills are required.
• Proficiency in mine planning softwares (AutoCAD, Deswik, Amine).
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, MS Project, PowerPoint)
• Good understanding of financial modelling for preparing budget, reserves and LOM reports.
• Experience supervising other technical staff such as engineering professionals, EITs, technicians would be considered an asset.
• Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
To express your interest in this position please forward your resume to:
Human Resources Lake Shore Gold P.O. Box 1067 Timmins ON P4N 7H9
Email: Fax 705-269-4936
Lake Shore Gold is located in Timmins, Ontario, a vibrant community of 45,000 residents that is a central hub for Northeastern Ontario. In Timmins, people can enjoy recreational activities such as camping, world class fishing, nature, and snowmobile trails. Direct flights to Toronto are available at the local airport via multiple carriers. There are many support networks in the community including the local Timmins and District Hospital, local sports leagues for children and adults (hockey, baseball, basketball, etc.), golf courses, both cross country and downhill ski resorts, a community pool, and many other community events that provide entertainment throughout the year (fairs, carnivals, concerts, etc.).
Lake Shore Gold operates two mines in Timmins: Timmins West Mine and Bell Creek Mine. The Timmins West Mine is located approximately 18 kilometres west of the city, while Bell Creek Mine is located approximately 20 kilometers northeast of the city and consists of an underground mine and processing facility with its tailings management area. Timmins, Ontario is one of the world’s most prolific gold camps and mineralization at both mines is associated with the Porcupine-Destor fault system within the Abitibi greenstone belt.
Lake Shore Gold is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and we believe that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire or promote will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business requirements.
Please fill out the form below.