Acerca de PAS
Pan American Silver proporciona una mayor exposición a la plata a través de grandes reservas de plata y catalizadores para aumentar la producción de plata.
Reporting directly to the Director, Treasury, the Senior Analyst, Treasury will provide support and assistance to the Director, Treasury, exercising initiative and good judgment to manage the corporate treasury, working capital requirements, company’s liquidity, cash call request, credit facilities, letter of credits, and monthly report.
• Support the management of corporate treasury and working capital requirements and develop reporting tools to communicate critical information to Senior Management.
• Coordinate intercompany funding and repatriations with local management groups as well as corporate legal and tax departments, with an emphasis on reducing transactional costs and ensuring regulatory requirements are met.
• Support the Director, Treasury with managing the Company’s financial requirements and ensuring adequate funding for the Company’s needs.
• Develop short to medium term cash flow projections for presentation to Senior Management.
• Support Treasury and Finance team with managing company’s liquidity with the objective of maximizing returns on treasury assets within the guidelines of the company’s policies, as well as manage and track interest expense.
• Coordinate cash call requests from operating and non-operating entities, ensuring compliance to budgets, forecasts and minimum cash requirements.
• Administer and act as subject matter expert on bank account management and banking platforms, including opening and closing of accounts, users, entitlements and payment flows.
• Support the Finance leadership with the management of the sustainably-linked revolving credit facility including required quarterly compliance.
• Administer the company’s portfolio of letters of credit and surety bonds, including applications for new letters of credits, extensions, amendments, periodic fee payments, etc.
• Leads the preparation of monthly and quarterly treasury reporting provided to the Senior Management.
• Supports Accounting and FP&A by providing market assumptions related to metal prices, FX rates, inflation and interest rates, for the purposes of budgets/forecasts, quarterly reporting, ARO calculation, and impairment testing.
(ii) Risk Management
• Evaluate and analyze financial exposures of the company, including foreign exchange, metal prices, interest rates, etc.
• Supports the Finance Team in formulating hedging strategies and proposing hedging programs.
• Monitors mark-to-market positions on existing hedges and provides monthly reporting to Accounting.
• Bachelor’s degree in economics, Finance, or Business
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in a related treasury or finance role
• Proficiency in spreadsheet development and analytics
• Thorough with strong attention to detail
• Experience in Mining industry is an asset.
• Proficient in English, Spanish and/or Portuguese is an asset.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Team player and self-starter
• Ability to work in a diverse group.
Interested candidates please apply in confidence to before March 27th to
We thank all applicants for showing an interest. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Pan American Silver was created with the intention to provide investors with the best vehicle to gain exposure to higher silver prices. Our vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent silver producer, with a reputation for excellence in discovery, engineering and sustainable development. Pan American Silver has several underground and open pit operations in Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Peru, Bolivia and Argentina. Currently Pan American has an opening with its Finance Department, based out of its corporate office in Vancouver or in Toronto.
Pan American Silver is committed to advancing diversity and developing inclusive leadership teams that are representative of the communities we serve. The Company provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law.
Por favor, rellene el siguiente formulario.