Acerca de PAS
Pan American Silver proporciona una mayor exposición a la plata a través de grandes reservas de plata y catalizadores para aumentar la producción de plata.
The Senior Financial Accountant will be a designated accountant whose primary responsibilities will be the preparation and maintenance of accounting records to support periodic financial closes and related consolidated financial reporting; as well as managing existing reporting systems and leading new reporting system development initiatives.
This individual must be a self-starting team player with a “can-do” attitude and the communication skills and personality to thrive in a complex, fast-paced, international mining organization. The successful candidate must have the proper balance of skills, experience, and attitude to be successful in this role.
• Review regional reporting packages and prepare corporate consolidation adjustments for operating and non-operating subsidiaries.
• Review regional inventory schedules and prepare corporate inventory schedules.
• Review regional property, plant and equipment (“PPE”) schedules and prepare corporate PPE schedules.
• Prepare monthly cash flow schedules.
• Communicate regularly with regional accounting offices.
• Perform intercompany reconciliation of investment and loan facilities and prepare required elimination entries.
• Assist with the preparation of the internal monthly financial report and supporting schedules and reconciliations.
• Prepare supporting notes, schedules and reconciliations for quarterly and annual Financial Statement and MD&A preparation.
• Coordinate with internal and external auditors to provide supporting audit documentation for internal controls over financial reporting («ICFR») in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley Sec 404 (“SOX”) while maintaining existing positive auditor working relationships.
• Mentor junior accounting staff.
• Utilize Workiva, Oracle EBS, and JE Edwards («JDE») software.
Other beneficial skills (not explicitly required):
Interested candidates please apply in confidence to .
We thank all applicants for showing an interest. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Pan American Silver was created with the intention to provide investors with the best vehicle to gain exposure to higher silver prices. Our vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent silver producer, with a reputation for excellence in discovery, engineering, and sustainable development. Pan American Silver has several underground and open pit operations in Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Peru, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, and Argentina.
Pan American Silver is committed to advancing diversity and developing inclusive leadership teams that are representative of the communities we serve. The Company provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law.
Please fill out the form below.