Acerca de PAS
Pan American Silver proporciona una mayor exposición a la plata a través de grandes reservas de plata y catalizadores para aumentar la producción de plata.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Reporting directly to the Manager, Tax, the Tax Analyst will prepare monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated tax provisions and the annual Canadian Corporate tax returns. The Tax Analyst will assist the Manager of Tax in completion of various tax projects, including preparation of transfer pricing documentation and advising on corporate restructuring or transactions. The analyst will also be responsible for coordinating and resolving outstanding tax issues and work plans with subsidiary tax personnel and external consultants.
•Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly consolidated tax provisions, as well as supporting documentation.
• Prepare annual Canadian corporate tax returns, including T106s and T1134s
• Assist with the preparation of transfer pricing contemporaneous documentation, including development and implementation of transfer pricing strategies.
• Prepare responses to tax audit requests from various tax authorities, while working with various internal teams and/or external advisors.
• Prepare or update tax working papers and calculations (i.e.: ACB, surplus, FAPI).
• Assist in various tax projects, including planning and implementing strategies to reduce the overall tax burden of the corporate group, and advising related to corporate restructuring or transactions.
Accounting designation, preferable CPA, with five or more years industry or public practice tax experience
• Completion of Level I and Level II of the CICA In-depth Tax Course
• Experience in tax accounting for large multinational corporations, including a strong knowledge of accounting for income tax under IAS 12 or the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Experience in preparation of Canadian corporate tax returns and supporting documentation files for large multinational corporations, including preparation of T106s and T1134s.
• Experience in preparation of transfer pricing contemporaneous documentation is beneficial.
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to speak and read Spanish would be an asset.
• Proficiency in spreadsheet development and analytics
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Team player and self-starter
• Ability to work in a diverse group.
Interested candidates please apply in confidence to until March 31st
We thank all applicants for showing interest. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Pan American Silver was created with the intention to provide investors with the best vehicle to gain exposure
to higher silver prices. Our vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent silver producer, with a reputation for
excellence in discovery, engineering, and sustainable development. Pan American Silver has several
underground and open pit operations in Mexico, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, Canada, and Guatemala.
Pan American Silver is committed to advancing diversity and developing inclusive leadership teams that are
representative of the communities we serve. The Company provides equal opportunities to all persons
regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or
Por favor, rellene el siguiente formulario.