Operations & Projects
Pan American’s success story started 22 years ago and we have steadily grown to six silver mines in Mexico, Peru, Bolivia and Argentina. Our six development projects are located in the United States, Mexico, Peru and Argentina.
Please hover over the boxes to see more information about the mine or project. Click on each box to find out more about each project.
- Waterloo Project, California, USA
- La Bolsa Project, Sonora, Mexico
- La Virginia Project, Sonora, Mexico
- Dolores Mine, Chihuahua, Mexico
- La Colorada Mine, Zacatecas, Mexico
- Huaron Mine, Pasco, Peru
- Morococha Mine, Yauli, Peru
- Pico Machay Project, Huancavelica, Peru
- San Vicente Mine, Potosí, Bolivia
- Navidad Project, Chubut, Argentina
- COSE Project, Santa Cruz, Argentina
- Joaquin Project, Santa Cruz, Argentina
- Manantial Espejo Mine, Santa Cruz, Argentina