Operations & Projects
Pan American’s success story started 22 years ago and we have steadily grown to seven silver mines in Mexico, Peru, Bolivia and Argentina. Our six development projects are located in the United States, Mexico, Peru and Argentina.
Please hover over the boxes to see more information about the mine or project. Click on each box to find out more about each project.
- Waterloo Project, California, USA
- La Bolsa Project, Sonora, Mexico
- La Virginia Project, Sonora, Mexico
- Dolores Mine, Chihuahua, Mexico
- Alamo Dorado Mine, Sonora, Mexico
- La Colorada Mine, Zacatecas, Mexico
- Huaron Mine, Pasco, Peru
- Morococha Mine, Yauli, Peru
- Pico Machay Project, Huancavelica, Peru
- San Vicente Mine, Potosí, Bolivia
- Calcatreu Project, Rio Negro, Argentina
- Navidad Project, Chubut, Argentina
- Manantial Espejo Mine, Santa Cruz, Argentina