Wireless Use Policy
Wireless Guest Network Use Agreement
YOUR USE OF THE WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS SERVICE (THE “SERVICE”) PROVIDED BY PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP. (“PAN AMERICAN”) IS SUBJECT TO THIS AGREEMENT. BY CLICKING ON THE “I AGREE” ICON, AND EACH TIME YOU USE THE SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE. UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SERVICE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Access/Termination: You may use the Service only while you are at Pan American’s offices with the permission of a Pan American representative. Pan American may in its discretion refuse to provide the Service to you, and may in its discretion restrict or terminate your permission to use the Service at any time without any notice or liability to you or any person. You will immediately cease using the Service if requested to do so by a Pan American representative.
- Codes: You will use the Service only using a valid and subsisting user name and password (collectively, the “Codes”) issued by a Pan American representative. The Codes are specific to you, and may not be shared with or transferred to any other person. You will keep the Codes secure and confidential at all times, you will not permit any other person to use the Codes, and you will immediately notify Pan American if you know or suspect that the Codes have become known to or used by any other person. Codes may expire after preset periods.
- Permitted Use and Restrictions: You will use the Service lawfully, in accordance with this Agreement, and as otherwise directed by Pan American. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you will not use the Service for the distribution of: (a) spam or unlawful content; (b) viruses or other harmful computer code; (c) content that is misleading, invasive of another person’s privacy, unlawful, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes another person’s rights; or (d) material that is likely to impair the operation of the Service or Pan American’s technology systems. You will not use the Service to access other systems for which you have no authorization.
- Security, Privacy and Data Collection: For security and system administration purposes, the Service may filter or block the transmission of certain kinds of files and data. The Service may use technologies that install information (known as “cookies”) on your computer (including handheld electronic devices) to permit the Service to recognize future access by the computer (including handheld electronic devices), and may monitor, record and report to Pan American information regarding your use of the Service. You agree that Pan American may collect, retain, disclose and use that information and other information you may provide for system administration and security purposes and if required to do so by law. Pan American does not guarantee the privacy of any transmission that you make using the Service.
- Technical Requirements: You are solely responsible and liable for obtaining, updating, configuring, maintaining, paying for, and protecting from loss and damage, all equipment, software and services necessary to use the Service and all data and information used in association with the Service, including maintaining a current and complete backup of all data and information contained on the computer (including handheld electronic devices) that you use to access and use the Service.
- DISCLAIMER: THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”, AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR GUARANTEES OF ANY NATURE OR KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, OR ARISING FROM CUSTOM OR TRADE USAGE OR BY ANY COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR GUARANTEES OF OR RELATING TO PERFORMANCE, QUALITY, OR RESULTS; ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY PAN AMERICAN TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIABILITY EXCLUSION: PAN AMERICAN WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, INFORMATION, PROFITS, TECHNOLOGY RESOURCES OR ECONOMIC LOSS) ARISING FROM, CONNECTED WITH, OR RELATING TO THE SERVICE OR THIS AGREEMENT, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY), AND EVEN IF PAN AMERICAN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE BEING INCURRED.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement between you and Pan American regarding your use of the Service. No consent or waiver by Pan American of any breach of your obligations under this Agreement constitutes a waiver of Pan American’s rights under this Agreement.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE.